Saturday, February 28, 2009
Ring
It was about one in the afternoon, I think it was Friday. I was sitting on a bench waiting for my friend to come out of her dorm so we could go to the ARC. With any luck I wouldn't be waiting long. It was an odd day, it was cloudy but yet is was sunny enough that you could wear sunglasses. I was looking around as I waited, for some reason I happened to look up. Maybe it was the airplane that caught my attention, but as i glanced at the plane I relized that their was this yellow and green line in my vision. The sun was a perfect circle and it was lined up with the corner of the building. And their was a perfect circle around the sun. It was green and yellow and was amazing. since the sun was lined up with the building I could only see 3/4th of the ring but it was amazing. I would have continued looking at it but my friend came and we left for the ARC.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice post - sounds very cool
ReplyDelete