Sunday, February 1, 2009
Morning Sun
It had been gray and cloudy for a few days, and consequently for those days I had been in a bad mood. I woke up that morning expecting another gray day but to my surprise I see some light coming through my blinds. I climb down from my bed and I pull open the blinds, bright sunlight pores into my room. My roomie wakes up and hisses at the light and dives back into her covers. I on the other hand stand directly in the sunlight and hold out my arms to absorb as much light as I can. I smile as I bask in the beautiful light. I declare that today is going to be a good day as my roomie complains about the light. And as I said that day ended up being a good day. All because of the sun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice thoughts - it is amazing how much not only light but quality of light can affect mood
ReplyDelete