The alarm sounds, and when I open my eyes all I see is darkness. I think to myself that it is too early to be awake if there is no light in the room. Then I hear the birds outside my window, and I reach up to open the blinds. My room is suddenly filled with light, and I automatically shield my eyes from the sudden change. I start to wonder why there is such a difference between the light and the dark in my room. Before the blinds opened, all I could see were outlines of the big pieces of furniture in the room. I could also here the bells on my two playful kittens as they began to roam about the room. As soon as the light flooded every space in my room, I could see everything in detail, even the two little monsters getting into trouble that I had not noticed when I had been sleeping.
Monday, February 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice post and comment on how mood shifting light can be when all is revealed. We will talk about this more in class tomorrow.
ReplyDelete