When walking through the Bellagio (correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not very Vegas savvy...) my eye was caught by this gorgeous display. I absolutely love the lighting in this room. Anyway, I really enjoy the contrast of the blue and yellow light. The large room is illuminated by a very calming blue while the figure is lit by a mixture of yellow and blue lights. Together these create a simultaneous cool and warm feel that is accented by the use of reds throughout the room. The red here almost bridges the gap between the yellow and blue and ties it all together. I'm so happy my camera picked it up accurately!
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Color!
When walking through the Bellagio (correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not very Vegas savvy...) my eye was caught by this gorgeous display. I absolutely love the lighting in this room. Anyway, I really enjoy the contrast of the blue and yellow light. The large room is illuminated by a very calming blue while the figure is lit by a mixture of yellow and blue lights. Together these create a simultaneous cool and warm feel that is accented by the use of reds throughout the room. The red here almost bridges the gap between the yellow and blue and ties it all together. I'm so happy my camera picked it up accurately!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It is the Bellagio and it is a great room. I loved seeing it at Halloween.
ReplyDeleteI do not know who the designer is for this room but she/he does nice work.
Nice observations!