Monday, February 16, 2009

Eqypt


So I was looking at some pictures from my vacations and I stumbled across this one from my trip to Egypt. This picture had really great memories because the day was perfect and this picture truly embodies my feelings. This picture teaches me how to light a stage when I am trying to light an outside setting with good connetations. I would say that the soft tones with pastel color for sky creates an easy feel. This is the type of emotion that is used in many plays, so I think I should have that up my sleeve.

1 comment:

  1. It would be interesting to do - I think if you tried to replicate the photo, you would either get frustrating trying to do it, or you would do it and then not feel that the emotion fit. However, if you started from the emotion in the photo and worked backwards you would probably come up with a composition that spoke to your day in Egypt.

    ReplyDelete