Sunday, January 18, 2009

San Diego

As I drive west on the 8 freeway I am surrounded by palm trees and white fluffy clouds. The time is about 3pm and I rush to grab a bite with some of my friends. Even though it is January the sky looks like mid summer. The day is bright and the light seems extra white. The sky has a rich blue tint, with the combination of transparent white clouds. This makes the suns rays even more powerful looking because they go straight through the clouds. The green trees that line the freeway look deep in color because of the soft sun's lights. The color of the sky seems to become a white and yellow tint as I drive closer to the Pacific. This day is a typical San Diego day that I would have never thought twice about analyzing...amazing!

1 comment:

  1. Nice observations - I do love when the sun's rays come through clouds

    ReplyDelete