Its 5am on a school day. Time to start my day. I am surrounded by darkness that only encourages me to slip under the covers again. Nonetheless, I turn on the lamp beside my bed and let my eyes adjust. The fluorescent light in my room is dim and the objects beside the lamp are the brightest while the beams of light barely stretch around the bed and the rest of the room. I walk over to the bathroom, and the room is lighter from the faint light coming from the bathroom window. Turning on the light blinds me, and I stand in place until i can remember why I turned on that dreaded light. After I am done getting ready, I peek out through my bedroom blinds, and there is a bright but dull light barely coming up to welcome the day.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice observations and reactions to the light we encounter daily
ReplyDelete