Monday, January 19, 2009
Red Ballon
As I mindlessly walk to 120, nothing appears to be any different than the other 28 times I've walked to that class. I notice some torn posters from ASUCI encouraging UCI students to join some random club, and after walking past the never ending construction, I turn the corner to see the sunlight begin to fall. A huge tree is blocking the sun, directing the light to stream through the numerous leaves, giving life to the foliage. Somehow, two red balloons managed to make their way to the top branches. Whether someone had the time to place them there or not, the scarlet light beamed through, encouraging the reds, oranges and yellows of the leaves to stand out more. Not only was the lighting colorful, but the whole picture was memorable, warm and comforting-capturing the week of summer we all got to enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice observations of color and angle - sounded beautiful
ReplyDelete