Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Sun and Moon

Today I was traveling west on the 91 freeway. I couldn't help but notice the beautiful sun coming down. The sun gave a beautiful horizon accross the interstate as if I was driving in a spotlight. I viewed the primary colors of red and yellow, making a secondary color of orange. When I viewed the horizon, it put me in a state of reflection. I reflected on my life and what I want to achieve in the future. Later that night the moon was full and bright, I began to reflect and reminece on my life. I began to smile at my happier times, then I began to feel sentimental when I thought of sad times. It's interesting how the two most natural lights in the world can evoke emotions and thoughts. The sun is the first you see in the morning (sometimes) and the moon is the last to see at night; so, maybe we are suppose to take the time out to reflect day and night.?.?

1 comment: