Sunday, March 15, 2009

Candle light strol

Friday, photo call for Book of Tink.  I had a major headache and I had to stay late for laundry.  I left the costume shop at 12:15, only an hour later then normal.  I walked back to my dorm in Middle Earth, following Ring Road.  The crisp cool air was a relief after being stuck in the theater for 8 hours.  The solitary walk back to my dorm was beautiful.  The lights that line Ring Road looked like candle light, illuminating the canapes of trees above.  This beauty wasn't even disturbed by the very few scattered groups of people.  The walk was so relaxing, by the time I got back to my dorm my headache was almost gone.  I'm glad I walked back to my dorm that night, it was relaxing and beautiful.  I never would have seen it if I had gotten a ride or cut through the park.. 

1 comment:

  1. I love walking at night - it really teaches a designer about light and shadow and color - nice observations

    ReplyDelete