Monday, March 2, 2009
Bathroom Lights
It's funny how we take light in our home for granted. We walk into our homes, flip the switch, and waaa laah there is light. However this weekend, my globe lights in my bathroom was out of service. The lights in my bathroom has an high intensity with a violet color. When I'm under the lights I feel like a movie star. The light glows on my face as if the lights are real rays from the sun. However in replacement of my lights I had to use the plain flourescent lights. These lights did not give off the same intensity or show a clearer canvas like my normal lights. When I'm under the flourescent lights, it shows a muddy shade with cast shadows. In additiion, it's ironic how the weather can dictate our emotions (i.e. sunny are happier days). But light can also have the same effect. Without my globe lights, I feel like somethings missing. I can't dress, look, and feel the way I normally do with my globe lights. It seems my day doesn't even start off right since my day starts off getting dressed in the bathroom. I can't wait until I get my lights back! Japhine Johnson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice observations :)
ReplyDelete